Vendo Model V475 Coke Machine

Hello everyone. I am new to this site so please bear with me. I just bought a Vendo Model V475 soda machine. Everything works but i have found that bins 1 and 2 (right to left) are both tied to selection button #1. It is set up to alternately dispense cans from bins 1 then bin 2. I need to know if and how I can change this so button 1 is ties to bin 1 and button 2 is tied to bin 2. Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, CocaColaman said:

Hello everyone. I am new to this site so please bear with me. I just bought a Vendo Model V475 soda machine. Everything works but i have found that bins 1 and 2 (right to left) are both tied to selection button #1. It is set up to alternately dispense cans from bins 1 then bin 2. I need to know if and how I can change this so button 1 is ties to bin 1 and button 2 is tied to bin 2. Thanks in advance.

If it's single price, then there is a piece of hardware in there that toggles between the motors and i know nothing about it.  If it has a board, then there must be a space-to-sales feature.  Coke machines often had their bottler machines setup that way and the manufacturers built them that way (when coke-branded).

Why do you want to change it?  If you change it, you'll likely do nothing except lose functionality from one column.  That's assuming the machine has more columns than buttons.

Yes, this is a Coke machine which was built to Coke's specs to slave columns 1 and 2 together so that Coke sales could be maximized in full service locations.  Even today this rule applies to all machines manufactured for Coca Cola.  You will not be able to defeat this if it's hard wired into a single price machine.  Since it's a V475 any circuit board will also be hard programmed for this as Space-to-Sales wasn't incorporated into software that far back.  As Chris pointed out, you won't even have a button for an additional column on that machine so it's a moot point anyway.  All Coke doors are built with one less button than columns since they slave columns 1 and 2 together.

Archived