Charity Vending

1vannn

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to put my first gumball machine on location in the coming weeks (needs painting and refresh) and I'm trying to distinguish the difference between charity and commission. I work for a family-run chain of gas stations and I'm interested in placing one in each but do I ask the owner if he wants commission or run it as a charity donation? I know it is morally inappropriate but do people claim it as a charitable donation and end up not donating? Reason I say that is I'm not entirely sure of charities in my work area. 

do not paint the machines, leave original color, if you're going to paint it, do it the right way, strip it sand it, and repaint it

charity is the best way to get into a location, if you know the owners of where you're putting in to, give them commission, they will find out eventually, but if its someone you do not know, try with charity first, if they say no, go with commission, start low, don't go more than 30%

call National Children's Cancer Society, they are the biggest and best to deal with

if you need more info call me

9one7 73one 389one

Archived