Ocs help

TKK

Can someone tell me where i can buy some high end coffee makers? I offered the bunn but they have like a 6000$ keurig machine and it seems like alot. Anyone use this one before? Do you charge them for the beans and all that? The one they have is always out of service. Please help or let me know what kind you guys use where to buy em and what to sell them?

https://www.cudakitchen.com/vki-eccellenza-touch-single-cup-coffee-system?gclid=CjwKCAiA99vhBRBnEiwAwpk-uI64RAGTXuQP5zcChfW_1_JbN9UdlMx4UO3c0u-Sykb5dr-KWxcALRoC6EYQAvD_BwE

I have a client that has one, but they use it to offer free coffee. They like it, it's a little slow, it makes good coffee though. Seems like it would take a while for return on investment. You would need a water hook up, a supply cabinet to set it on, lock for supplies, etc.

Well they are open for other ones as well thats just the one they have and they said that they have it always out of service. Im asking vistar for other brewer options. Cuz the bunn looks like old 60s machines

Bunn' s have always had issues wth burnt coffee. Basically the burner to keep the coffee warm is too hot and burns the coffee. There are copper discs you can get for them or put three pennies on them, but your right, they look old. There are k-cup machines and things like them.

Archived