Funvend

Where is everyone?

I'm here, check every few days. I'm on a couple facebook vending pages that are a little more real time, it seems.

Unfortunately there are only so many things you can talk about when it comes to bulk vending. Over the years about every conceivable topic has been covered here so new vendors can find most of what they are looking for by using the search function.

hey I'm just starting out in my bulk vending business. I got my business license from my city and they said something about I need to get something with the state and county. any guesses?

It is pretty lonely on this site sometimes lol. Alot of topics are searchable. I feel like vendors should still swing by for feedback on new products though. 

3 hours ago, MikeAndIkeTurner said:

It is pretty lonely on this site sometimes lol. Alot of topics are searchable. I feel like vendors should still swing by for feedback on new products though. 

Yep. I definitely like this format better than the alternative and wish more people would share their info here.

I can't take all the youtube videos and FB posts. 

This feels more like a community... that means that more of you need to start posting and visiting >:(

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

Agree, the youtube videos are ridiculous to be quite honest. These newbies are creating these silly videos acting like they've been doing this for years. Then showing the world how much money they are making. The last thing I would be wanting to do in this business is show anyone and everyone how much money I am pulling from my equipment. Serves no purpose other than to stroke their own egos and try to become a youtube sensation. 

• Like 1

They only seem to have experience in bulk candy aswell. I hardly see YouTube vendors make videos about sayyy sticker machines and toy machines. Kind of limited seeing how bulk vending can be vast in products. 

• Like 1

After a hiatus of sorts, I'm just now getting back into the swing of things myself.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 6:12 PM, KennyK said:

I'm here, check every few days. I'm on a couple facebook vending pages that are a little more real time, it seems.

So if people are on facebook vending pages that arent slow, it means that there are many people in the internet willing to  discuss bulk related topics and interested in those topics. It also means that for some reason they prefer to discuss it on FB than on vendiscuss. Just a thought but if you type "vending forum" or "bulk vending forum" in google, vendiscuss is one of the first results. when you type" bulk vending" it isn't even in first 10 result sites. maybe when they look in google for information about bulk they don't see vendiscuss.