Anyone got a good supplier for glassfronts?

TKK

Looking for 20 to 50 of these qnd i cant find anything good. Im not going with bottlers and all i find is dixie 501es and vendo 721s. I wanna get away from stacker due to employees never checking if there are jams which just expires things.

You need better employees.

I would argue that glassfronts require more diligence on the part of the employee to keep them working well.

Making sure nothing is spilled, keeping slides clean, making sure the arm is working right, and especially following FIFO (which is not automatically done on a glassfront, you have to reach around or remove all drinks in a selection to put the newest ones in the back.

So if your employees can't even golpher press a button to check for jams how the golpher are they gonna be bothered to do all the things stated above?

I agree, i have trained them to test vend items but having 6 to 8 different variety of drink machines makes it hard for us to do that. I feel like if they go and check and say dr pepper is jammed but not easily noticeable and the employee sees its to the top they just will thi k it didnt sell so they dont deal with it. I had a place last week that told me dr pepper wasnt working i checked and all the bottles expired in 2016! The employee was like oh well i thought it was just never selling....atleast with glassfronts you can tell.when they are messed up.

Now i found these

5591s, Bev Max 3 and 4s

Max 3s for 3300 refurbed and 4s for 3700 refurbed. Are these pretty good? Whats the difference in order to pay the extra ammount?

The 3's need 1000 in upgrades to become as good as the 4's.

However what I just said still applies, glassfronts will not help your situation one bit, they will just become different issues.

You're treating the symptoms, not the core problem, which is training and supervising your employees.

Angry chris i agree we already started to implement parlevel which i think would notify of product not moving. 

The company thats selling these bevmax says the 3s and 4s are almost the same other than the refrigeration..

7 hours ago, TKK said:

Angry chris i agree we already started to implement parlevel which i think would notify of product not moving. 

The company thats selling these bevmax says the 3s and 4s are almost the same other than the refrigeration..

They are full of golpher.

Bev 4s are significantly better and more reliable.

They have, among other things, an updated board, keypad, and picker cup.

http://stores.vendorstech.com/dixie-narco-bevmax-2-3-upgrade-to-bevmax-4-kit/

Glassfronts are not a solution to route drivers not paying attention to machine problems.  Glassfronts are used to drive sales with visible products and entertaining vending techniques.  The also provide far more products for selection which comes back to driving sales.  If you are trying to cure a route driver issue then glassfronts will only introduce more of them since they are more complicated machines.  If you have dumb drivers or you are not willing to train them properly and then oversee their work on a daily basis, stick with stacker machines that are far more dependable than glassfronts.

I know different machines have different test modes, but you can make it much simpler than that. Just have the driver vend from each column using the money in the machine. This tests the validator, coin mech, and columns. It doesn't throw off you figures appreciably and it's easy to do.  You also didn't mention if you do cans or bottles.

We do bottles. Vending a 10 column machine would show we made an extra $15 or so per machine. Im hoping vms will help alot. However good accounts want glassfrronts

Archived