Who is the best soda and snack machine locator?

Zachsea

And they are ridiculously expensive.  You will always pay too much for a soda and snack locator no matter who they are.  Do it yourself.  If you can't sell then you are in the wrong business.

• 2 months later...

I beg to differ on our rates.  We do not take deposits, you visit any account we develop before paying anything.  Even after your visit we make sure the account is going with you by signing a installation agreement or has given notice to the current vendor.  Then the funds are put into escrow via a hold the credit card.  Once installation takes place it is released to us.  Believe me if we did not do a "excellent" job these vendors paying our ridiculous rates, they would be posting on this forum like they should!
Lets say you have an account with 2100 on site mfg employees (A Corp Santa Monica) with addtional 900 coming daily for training, what would you charge for that setup of 19 machines.  We offered Dependable Vending the choice of paying us a percentage of sales over the contract time or paying our per machine fee.  They paid the total machine fee because they know how to use a calculator.  Best Vendors would have wanted 7% of the gross monthly sales for as long as the company had the account.  Dependable Vending is one of the (3) largest vending companies in California and they do not lose accounts.  Zachary Oliver is President of Dependable and I know you are on here and hope you don't mind.

Maybe I am wrong but at one time this forum was used as a welcoming and training forum for new vendors.  Saying statements like there is no use for combo machines in vending is not true.  Several companies now make combo's that enable new vendors to get larger accounts with space issues in the breakroom area.  Canteen carries combos too.  Lots of them.  Plus for people wanting to earn extra money these new machines can get them very nice accounts.  We just got a part-time vendor a nice Private business school 300 on site daily students 25 teachers in Santa Ana.  They wanted a combo with the understanding they could bring in larger machines if needed in the future.  His AMS is going well over $150 a week.  Everyone is happy.  Plus our ridiculous fee was paid back in one month.
Telling people they are fools or idoits or calling their ideas stupid just doesn't seem professional or helpful.

We service the same 12 vending companies we started with and have only lost 2 because of sales or illness.  Say what you want about combo's. new vendors, commission, service issues, people asking for help looking at machines, or whatever floats your boat.  Many of the vendors that you have run away have contacted us for advice and we try to help but I thought that is what this forum was designed to do.

Archived