AP LCM2 Motor Problem

kikegtz

I have an old Automatic Products LCM2  snack vending machine. It was working quite nice for some months and out of nowhere it stopped working. The problem is that the motors try to spin and they barely move the spiral (even without product). I would say the move around 1 degree.

I tried checking the voltage in the control board and also in the power supply but they all seem ok 24V ac for the board and 110 V ac for the motors/lightning. I am not sure what is wrong. no matter which tray you try to move, it always does the same.

Has anyone had the same issue?

On 1/14/2019 at 7:31 PM, venddoctor said:

It is on pulse mode - to  turn it off press the mode switch then press E then button 1 it will say pulsy press button 1 again it will say pulsn. Press the mode switch and test.

Thanks worked like a charm! 

The board used in the LCM was an off the shelf board made by Coinco. What that means is at least 3 different companies used the same basic program in various machines. AP used it in the LCM series snack machines, Wittern used it in the F80 series snack machines and one other manufacturer (believe it may have been Rock Ola but not sure) used it in a Can Drink machine which used solenoids to deliver the drink therefore it only needed to pulse the solenoid to get it to deliver the drink. 

2 minutes ago, venddoctor said:

The board used in the LCM was an off the shelf board made by Coinco. What that means is at least 3 different companies used the same basic program in various machines. AP used it in the LCM series snack machines, Wittern used it in the F80 series snack machines and one other manufacturer (believe it may have been Rock Ola but not sure) used it in a Can Drink machine which used solenoids to deliver the drink therefore it only needed to pulse the solenoid to get it to deliver the drink. 

Interesting! 

Archived