Need Help: Best Snack & Soda Machines?

The startup for my vending business has been pretty slow, but I’m at the point now where it’s time to start looking for some machines for locations I can likely secure. 

I’ve been told Dixie narco 501e’s are pretty good for sodas, I’ve also been told through the Vending Mastery Course that having popular products with different size cartons or bottles is important so  Wittern machines are the way to go. I have no real idea what snack machines are good. I really want to keep a good standard of quality machines and not just a bunch of random machines used for my business but I really don’t know.

What can you guys suggest? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It depends on what you want to spend but DN 501Es are readily available used as are Vendo V-Max machines and Royal G-III machines.  All are good workhorses but the DNs are easier to use.  For snacks you should look for late model AP machines such as 113s and 120s/130s.  They are out of business but parts are mostly still available. Even the older AP7600 is a dependable tank that looks great when upgraded. Other snacks would be any National model 167 and later, AMS Sensit3 and later or USI SM6 and later.

Archived