Vending Software?

czarredd

I've noticed that many people use spreadsheets for their bulk vending business and others use software. It appears that VendSoft and VendTrak are the most popular software and their price point is about the same. Could someone highlight why they like one software over the other....or a spreadsheet over software? Thanks!

2 hours ago, czarredd said:

I've noticed that many people use spreadsheets for their bulk vending business and others use software. It appears that VendSoft and VendTrak are the most popular software and their price point is about the same. Could someone highlight why they like one software over the other....or a spreadsheet over software? Thanks!

Just curious, are you just starting out in bulk vending?  The reason I ask is if you don't have many locations right now you really don't need route management software. Now if you have been doing this for a while and have a larger route maybe it would be a reasonable investment. I have never used anything but rudimentary spreadsheets and have had no problems keeping track of things but others apparently like it. 

12 hours ago, gumball guy said:

Just curious, are you just starting out in bulk vending?  The reason I ask is if you don't have many locations right now you really don't need route management software. Now if you have been doing this for a while and have a larger route maybe it would be a reasonable investment. I have never used anything but rudimentary spreadsheets and have had no problems keeping track of things but others apparently like it. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 3:47 AM, czarredd said:

Thanks!

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A FREE ROUTE MANAGEMENT / SPREADSHEET WE CAN DOWNLOAD TO FILE ALL LOCATION INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, WEEKLY SALES AND YEARLY TOTAL SALES AND ALSO TO PLAN A DAILY DRIVING ROUTE WITH MAPS?

THANKS! 

• 2 weeks later...

I use soft essentials, I got it for free when I bought my first routes, and just never used anything else, just bought it to the upgraded computer, they did scam me on the price, but its worth it, all I do is input all the info, and it tells me when to go do a clean out, it has a lot of stuff in it, but I only use it for cashout dates and vehicle expensed, really don't need anything more than that, its been great. it literally tells me when to clean out a particular location, and the best part is my route is never the same twice which means I get to cover new areas every time, no loss on that one.

Archived