Hello from NC

gamingtrucker1

After a few months of lurking i decided to jump in and getting ready to buy equipment.Right now my goals is very modest with just four 2 head gumball/candy machines.

Then hopefully a soda machine and snacks.I actually wrote down a independent vender number off a soda machine on one of my stops but haven't got the nerve up to call yet.

I went though the Ultimate bulk thread looking at machine but it needs some updating cause one company doesn't even make gumball machines anymore. 

That is very true, the old UBVT was put together back when there were a LOT more manufacturers still making things. I'm not even sure who all is still in business anymore to be honest. I'll do some research, see if we can get that thread updated.

All the same, all the brands listed in the UBVT will still be available on the used market, (Craigslist, eBay, Facebook marketplaces, etc.) so don't be afraid to check those out as well, as a used Northwestern 60 or Oak Vista is going to function the same as a new one. Good luck!

Archived