Questions on Modifying the beverage vending Machine for product

NM117

Im looking at a rvc 660-9 and I want to put phone chargers in it,does anyone make like a jar to put the charger in it for the vending unit to bend out a random object. Also can I set different prices with this machine? I'm open to other ideas as well but this machine is cheap because the refrigerator does not work. Thanks for any input -Nick

Yes, you can set different prices with this machine.

I am not aware of any company that makes what you are asking for. More importantly, it will not work with this particular machine, as it has drop sensors to ensure that a product has vended. This sensor is not designed for light objects, and a charger in a plastic container may not be heavy enough to trip it.

I would suggest getting a snack machine instead.

You will also have constant error messages due to it not cooling.  Use a modified snack machine for selling items from spirals.  You'll see this from USI from time to time in stories like what Facebook or some other high tech company did.  They vended office supplies from machines using the employees ID cards.

Any dual spiral machine, probably a 4 wide model, using spirals sized for your products.  National or USI would be good choices but you'll have to experiment with what spiral sizes would work.

Archived