google.com, pub-6262331124919164, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Jump to content

Hi I'm Manuel in California and I am looking for ultravend parts I know that it's an old machine but for a starter machine for now is ok for now. Thank you for your time and information 

Man, I haven't heard or seen anything about UltraVend in a long time. I might have some odds and ends still kicking around here somewhere though. What parts are you looking for?

Locks-front panel-dividers tops, the fingers barrel's I have the mechanism I picked up 3 of them 1 working 1 missing parts 1 broken only had the mechanisms thank you for your time and information Manuel 

I'll see what I have left around. It's in storage across town, but I'll be able to get a look around this weekend for sure.

Thank you for your help 

On 2/7/2019 at 11:48 AM, PerformaVending said:

I'll see what I have left around. It's in storage across town, but I'll be able to get a look around this weekend for sure.

Hi I was wondering if you were able to check out your storage unit 

Hi it's Manuel I was hoping that you could email me when you find the parts Thank you 

manuel0418@sbcglobal.net 

Hello! I'm afraid that all I was able to find are a couple back doors, a bunch of the coin trays, a couple of locks, and a few stands. Sorry about that. I'll look again, as the unit got pretty disheveled in the move, but that might be all that I've got left.

That's great anything would help especially locks doors trays even the stands I don't know how hard it will be to ship what you have or how much please let me know. Thank you for your time Manuel 

Hi I hope that this message finds you well.  I was hoping that you were able to find more parts if not then what you have would be good Thank you for your time Manuel