Sports Arena Redemption Game

Rdraper639

I recently purchased a used machine that works just fine. Trouble is I don’t know anything about it. I’ve messed around a bit with the programming but I don’t quite understand everything such as putting in prices for prizes and different levels I hear people talking about. If anyone could or would be willing to give me a crash course on this machine I’d really appreciate it. Also where is the best place to buy prizes?  I was thinking of throwing a few gift cards in the machine as well. Any help appreciated!!!

I guess I am really kinda confused about payouts and setting them?  I certainly want the machine to payout but I don’t want to lose everything after a few plays lol. Is there something I need to set other than the percentage which is set at like 47% I believe? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Try National Prize and Toy or Noveltees if you wan to run a sports arena with smaller inexpensive prizes like keychains. I found that at some locations a sports arena set to "play til you win" for $1 per play can do well. keychains , small jewelry or toys can be used to fill up the many carousels for little expense. If you run high end prizes follow the intruction manual to set the payout just right, And I recommend only using the glass door "high security" models for running it with better prizes, The plastc door version is easy to break into.

• 3 weeks later...