Dixie narco 276e help

KrisC

Just got this machine, no key. Ordered it, works good. Machine cools excellent. When I put change in, spits it right out shoot. Use correct change light is lit, will not take no coin or paper. When I push a selection that I have sodas in, it does nothing, if I press another empty selection, it says sold out. There are no jams, and no motor will turn. Was told it may be coin mech

Move the drinks to a different selection.  Make sure the sold-out paddle is pressed, and try again.  Assuming your motors and switches are good and the columns are setup properly, switching coin mechs is the next move.

If you have a constantly flashing CC light on your acceptor you have an error within the coin cassette or the payout arms of the cassette. That will cause you to have a correct change light and acceptance problems. Check and make sure the cassette is in right, no coin jams, coins in the right tubes. 

The cams are adjustable depending on the package you are vending. While the cams are adjustable you need the correct setup for either cans or bottles. That will determine what setting you need on the cams 

A 276E model will sell cans 3 deep per column. You need a can shim on the right hand side of each column, a rod positioned in the center hole of the rotor, back spacer moved to allow about 1/2 in space netween the sold out paddle when cans are against back spacer. The cam on motors should then be adjusted so there are 3 notches for the bend switch to fall into. 

• 1 month later...

Archived