Where can I find these shrouds for sale?

Snickers

You won't find them available.  They aren't shown in any manual so they were probably made by a bottler for their own machines.  If they are from DN then they are so old that they would have discontinued them years ago.

39 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

You won't find them available.  They aren't shown in any manual so they were probably made by a bottler for their own machines.  If they are from DN then they are so old that they would have discontinued them years ago.

I was afraid of that. Have only seen a handful of them and they sure are nice to have. 

12 minutes ago, orsd said:

If you really want them try calling around to local sheet metal places, see if they can make it.

Or fabricate something yourself using thin plastic sheet.

Yeah. Buying some would be a lot easier. Lol

Man!  That would be nice to have.  I hate the way coins bounce out of a 501e.  I have often times cut a piece of cardboard with hole in the middle to slide up around the coin chute from the coin return of the mech.  This would be much better!

40 minutes ago, EastWest said:

Cut a piece of cardboard box from a 12 pack and fashion it around the bottom of the coin chute and tape it in place... takes 5 minutes.

I have rigged things like this up before... I also used tape.  It looked absolutely terrible but it did the job perfectly and the customer can't see it anyway.

Archived