Rhino machines

gamingtrucker1

2 minutes ago, MikeAndIkeTurner said:

all metal body

That was the biggest thing I was curious about.  CandyMachines.com actually has packages of 5 round head machines for 249.99, no stands, I would agree that's a good price for new machines. 

How long has your longest machine been out?

How are the mechanisms holding up?

Its been a year for the longest machine on my route. The mech has held up well. I sprayed the older ones down with a can of white lithium recently. Not that they needed it but I want to keep up with them out of good practice. The package prices are hard to beat and I know its getting hard to find parts for some of the older machine brands out there. It makes sense to me to stick with the brand. But for the other guys who like to fly with the Eagles and build with the Beavers, to each his own.  Nothing against whatever machine helps feed your families. 

Go to the bottom of the main FORUMS page linked on the left side of the screen. (Computer screen for those of you who don't know what that is.)  Move your mouse over Crippler's name of the members and open it up.  You can then send him a message from there.

Actually, that is now incorrect.  The forum has changed so much that there is no such listing of members that I can find now.  Try the top search function from the left side menus, then go to the members tab and try searching there.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:21 AM, Gumball Wizard said:

I tried to pm crippler but didnt see where I could. How does on pm someone?

Go to the top bar, should be to the right of the Vendiscuss logo on PC, or click on the three bars on the top right (phones).

Then click on the speech bubbles, then compose new. Type the member name into the TO box.

4 hours ago, orsd said:

Go to the top bar, should be to the right of the Vendiscuss logo on PC, or click on the three bars on the top right (phones).

Then click on the speech bubbles, then compose new. Type the member name into the TO box.

Thanks buddy. I figured it out few days ago but i appreciate your help anyway.

Archived