ATM partner

crypto

Hello, 

We are looking for a nationwide ATM partner, we currently operate a network of 150+ Bitcoin ATM's located in 20+ states. We are looking for a partner to place our bitcoin ATM's next to your cash ATM. Our ATM's only accept cash therefore increasing use of your traditional cash ATM by 10-15%. We pay the host a guaranteed base rent with a possibility to make profit sharing. As for the partner, we pay them a finders fee ,a small residual and may consider paying them for deployment. I look forward to speaking to a potential partner. 

Hey Crypto, welcome to the forum.  This is a great place.  I'm not as active as I once was.  But still a great place.

Thought I could spark some debate with your post.  Please don't take my reply as a slam or me being disrespectful, internet forums exists for debate and opinions.  

First (have to get this out of the way).  If you want to advertise - I'm sure the moderator would love to take a donation, in exchange.  

I have about 500 ATMs in the field, I feel like, without a doubt, I could place some very good Bitcoin locations for you.  Why should I accept a "SMALL PLACEMENT FEE and a SMALL RESIDUAL FEE?"   

I have an ATM in a 24hr gas station, the owner is dying for a bitcoin ATM.  Traditional ATM does huge numbers.  If I refer you, how do I know I don't put my reputation on the line with this merchant?  

With a guaranteed base rent to the merchant, I assume you are marking up the BTC considerably.  I've see some Bitcoin ATM mark up over $700-$800 per BTC.  I see some reputational risk there. 

Why not share your company name?  Have you taken the time to go through the State banking departments for licenses and registrations? 

I look forward to the answers.  Bitcoin interests me, but haven't found the right partner yet.

I guess the word "small" is subjective and i was referring to the residual . We offer the lowest rates on Crypto at 6.9% above market and 24 hour customer service. We currently operate in 21+ states in the US and are compliant in all states we operate in, we are also a registered MSB and regulated by FinCen. My company has a dedicated compliance officer and a comprehensive AML/KYC program. We typically see an increase of 10-15% of traditional ATM use because our kiosks only accept cash. Our Crypto ATM's also drive 200-300 additional customers to the business. Those are some of the reasons why I think a traditional ATM company would like to partner with us. A

BTW my company is CoinFlip, here is my website. www.coinflip.tech

I want to be an open book, I was initially concerned that posting my company name would be considered advertising but since you requested here it is. 

I look forward to possibly working with a nationwide ATM operator. 

Archived