New member looking to get into the industry

6 hours ago, moondog said:

I don't see any great pricing here and you should note that most of the snack machines will not take CC readers as they are not Mdb capable. Beware of the older Vendos as they have many problems after ten years. Southern California is loaded with used equipment.  My advice would be to secure a location first and then decide which machine works best for that space.  If your plan is to go cashless, then you'll need much newer snack machines but most of the multipriced soda machines will accept the CC readers

Thank you for the advice moondog.  Yeah a lot of people have told me to find a location first. So I will definitely be doing that. 

Youre right after searching online I found a lot of people selling used equipment. There is also a good amount selling equipments already placed at locations too. But many have told me to be wary of that too. I just have to continue doing research and see. Once I get everything ready on the business end I will start hitting locations and see how good of a sales person I am to acquire locations. 

Thank you again for the info I have learned a lot from everyone so far. Any other advice would be much appreciated. 

Archived