Candy Cranes

Candyguy

I have run multiple candy cranes and always have them set at $.50 to play till you win. I always use good candy and keep it around the 3-5 cents each price point. Sometimes the claw grabs one, the other time maybe 2-3, but you are always still making money on it. I have also used tootsie rolls, laffy taffys and now and laters to mix in as well.

Good time to buy is clearance sales after holidays at like Target, Walmart,, etc. and picking up candies like skittles, laffy taffy etc.. that have a long shelf life. You can usually get into good candy for the 2 cent each range that way. 

6 minutes ago, brmorr said:

I have run multiple candy cranes and always have them set at $.50 to play till you win. I always use good candy and keep it around the 3-5 cents each price point. Sometimes the claw grabs one, the other time maybe 2-3, but you are always still making money on it. I have also used tootsie rolls, laffy taffys and now and laters to mix in as well.

Good time to buy is clearance sales after holidays at like Target, Walmart,, etc. and picking up candies like skittles, laffy taffy etc.. that have a long shelf life. You can usually get into good candy for the 2 cent each range that way. 

Ok thanks.  I wasn't sure how much candy crane was giving away each time when I was trying to figure out cost & commission to the owner.  This gives me a better understanding and I think I will be ok still at the .50 cent price point.  I was thinking it gave away 3-4 pieces at every play.  

Archived