Gumball Wizard

I can't find reliable info on this brand!

This brand called rocket vending has breast cancer coin machines.

I have no idea if these are quality crafted or Chinese knockoffs. 

Help appreciated. Are these good machines?

Screenshot_20190315-062607.png

1 hour ago, Gumball Wizard said:

This brand called rocket vending has breast cancer coin machines.

I have no idea if these are quality crafted or Chinese knockoffs. 

Help appreciated. Are these good machines?

Screenshot_20190315-062607.png

Looks like an out of business bizop. If you buy junk like this you will be kicking yourself down the road. Steer clear and stick to buying Eagle, Oak, Northwestern or Beaver if you want quality machines. Eagle and Beaver are still in business and good used Oak and Northwestern equipment is easy to find on resale websites.

2 hours ago, gumball guy said:

Looks like an out of business bizop. If you buy junk like this you will be kicking yourself down the road. Steer clear and stick to buying Eagle, Oak, Northwestern or Beaver if you want quality machines. Eagle and Beaver are still in business and good used Oak and Northwestern equipment is easy to find on resale websites.

What the hell does a mint machine have to do with breast cancer anyway?

47 minutes ago, moondog said:

What the hell does a mint machine have to do with breast cancer anyway?

Marketing strategy.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, gumball guy said:

Hey how do I know which Northwestern machines to buy. Are there any that are more up-to-date than past ones? I see a lot of videos on YouTube of kids hacking gumball machines and I wonder if the newer ones have better security then the older ones. If so how do you know when your buy different machines off of eBay on the internet and can't truly tell what the inside mechanisms look like?

Edited by Gumball Wizard

1 hour ago, Gumball Wizard said:

Hey how do I know which Northwestern machines to buy. Are there any that are more up-to-date than past ones? I see a lot of videos on YouTube of kids hacking gumball machines and I wonder if the newer ones have better security then the older ones. If so how do you know when your buy different machines off of eBay on the internet and can't truly tell what the inside mechanisms look like?

Northwestern Super 60 is a solid performer and it is as recent a machine as you will find from them as they made up until they closed the doors a couple of years ago. Here is an example but this one is ridiculously over priced so don't buy it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Northwestern-super-60-gumball-candy-vending-machine-w-key-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX/132980092195?hash=item1ef63b2d23:g:qsgAAOSwaKVcgdS7

Here is another one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Refurbished-Super-60-Northwestern-gumball-candy-toy-nut-bulk-vending-machine/142730546709?hash=item213b674e15:g:vO0AAOSwQVpasz~n

Don't waste your time worrying about kids hacking your machine because it is not a widespread issue. Take some time and research the brand names I listed above. Use the search function on this site as well. The research will give you the ability to make more of an educated decision about what machine you want to buy. Read some of the threads on self locating as well. Good luck and feel free to ask more questions if necessary.

1 hour ago, gumball guy said:

Northwestern Super 60 is a solid performer and it is as recent a machine as you will find from them as they made up until they closed the doors a couple of years ago. Here is an example but this one is ridiculously over priced so don't buy it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Northwestern-super-60-gumball-candy-vending-machine-w-key-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX/132980092195?hash=item1ef63b2d23:g:qsgAAOSwaKVcgdS7

Here is another one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Refurbished-Super-60-Northwestern-gumball-candy-toy-nut-bulk-vending-machine/142730546709?hash=item213b674e15:g:vO0AAOSwQVpasz~n

Don't waste your time worrying about kids hacking your machine because it is not a widespread issue. Take some time and research the brand names I listed above. Use the search function on this site as well. The research will give you the ability to make more of an educated decision about what machine you want to buy. Read some of the threads on self locating as well. Good luck and feel free to ask more questions if necessary.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help! Can I friend you?