Peerless Vending

New to Vending in Yorkville IL

Hello all, my name is Joe and im new to vending and I live in Yorkville Illinois.

Breif about me:

I began with purchasing 4 used vendstar 3000 on ebay, new locks, had my 5 yr old son help me clean them and what not but they are good to go!

I registered for an LLC Feb 1st, got my EIN, got my vending permit stickers for illinois on the side of my machines, just waiting to file for tax exempt so i can buy product with no tax.

I have been messaging companies while at my 9-5 job to start getting locations, and then door to door on the weekend, and i have secured my first location at a cafe in the town next to me! My goal is to have my son and myself getting locations, collecting, and everything together, as he is as excited as i am to place our little piggy banks around town! :)

Not much more to say, i am extremely excited to get more machines out there, then purchase more machines!

Any tips on using facebook/email/anything else to get locations while im at my 9-5 will help me greatly!

What makes you tax exempt while other bulk vendors are not?  Even using a charity to gain locations wouldn't make you tax exempt.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Peerless Vending said:

just waiting to file for tax exempt so i can buy product with no 

Resale Certificate

Edited by Mehehe