Honor Box

New Vendor

Hello, 

I’m interested in starting an honor box vending business and I would like to know more information.  I would like to start out with maybe five snack boxes. Where do I buy the boxes from? What do I put in the boxes? Where do I locate the boxes? Etc... Any information would be appreciated.

There is a wealth of info on here if you search around and read threads. You can read here, Google around, maybe read a book or two (Thomason's Truth About Vending is my fav), and then decide what makes sense to you. Like anything, you will do some learning by experience... trial and error.

Snack boxes and charity lollipop/mint boxes are two different animals. You want to be specific when asking questions.

Vending is a numbers game, though... no doubt about that. I would start with as many boxes as you can get into decent locations. Put the boxes anywhere reasonably busy that wants them. You never know until you try.

My basic business model that I've developed in the past couple years is posted here, but that's just me... you will want to gather ideas and develop your own game plan:

GL and welcome!

Archived