Vending machine in schools

Vendingnewb

I can see this answer is going to differ vastly depending on where your at since schools are local. We have about 20 schools. In every case we were contacted by the individual school, principal or other staff member because of our regular advertising or from a reference. We didn't solicit any of them, we view these accounts strictly as community service. Not looking to make a profit off a bunch of kids and school teachers, so many vacations and short days etc. more of a headache than anything. I know there are huge schools in some places that are worth it. We try to steer clear for the most part. Good luck.

I want to be sure you understand we are not talking teachers lounge accounts.  The schools would be middle schools to high schools.  Equipment available to students with 100% healthy or if mixed with National best sellers only on 30 minutes after last bell and turned off again 30 minutes before first bell.  These accounts are very good still and some districts are open to it and others are not.

If you should consider teachers lounge accounts avoid all Elementary schools and any with less then 120 teachers.

Archived