Well this is stupid.

I got replaced at a location by one of these once I laughed at the machine got our equipment out. The bosses wife thought they needed healthy "stuff".  Well their employees weren't happy to see me go.😁

I was also replaced by this piece of ..... equipment.  And I don't think very many of the workers there will be pleased.  I've tried to sell a couple of those things, per request, and at lower prices, and still had to throw much of it away after it expired.  And what's supposed to be 'healthy' about those Starbucks drinks?  Those things are full of sugar.  I think it's likely that someone with no vending experience got suckered into paying too much money for this machine with its' marketing and won't make enough revenue to make the payments.  And good luck to them when there's a problem.  Oh well.  Some person in the office thought she'd like some 'organic' whatever, and now everyone has to have it.  3 of their 10 large items are popcorn, and they're $1.75.  They used to have LSS Fritos, Flamin' Hot Cheetos, Doritos, Chedder Cheese Ruffles etc. etc. etc. , for a dollar.  Asinine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, livinginthe80z said:

Btw that bubbly soda or whatever it is.  Is the nastiest beverage ever created my man. I’d rather drink piss. 

Isn't that what it IS...LOL.  I swear the label has the first ingredient as Cat urine...lol.  It IS some nasty stuff!  :) 

• Haha 1

"Where's the Coke?  The Doritos?  Where's the Peanut M&Ms!?"

The same place the customers for the products in that machine are....not to be found.

Edited by BTVFC

4 hours ago, Georgia bulldog said:

I had the same thing happen to me . They will call you back in a month to bring you equipment back 

I would have assumed that along with the 'healthy' gimmick with the fancy graphics, and the promise of commission, that these franchisees demand a contract, and exclusivity, as part of their business proposal.  Do you know of information that contradicts that?  Because I wouldn't mind co-existing with them as we're really not competing with each other.  Or having the decision makers change their mind of course after getting the inevitable complaints from the employees.  But I think flintflash is correct, and my wife said the same thing, in that once they realize how foolish this 'healthy vending' jive is they will be too embarrassed and eager to save face to call me back.

I'd sure like to see the inside of one of those 'healthy for you' machines to see how it vends the odd bottle sizes.  Some of you guys probably have an idea how it works.  In any case the capacity must be very low per selection;  9 selections, and only using the bottom half of the machine.  It's gotta be a real pain stocking these things.

Whoever bought this machine doesn't know Jack about vending. They probably bought 10 of them for 10k apiece  in an amazing vending opportunity!! The good news is they will be calling around soon to unload them once they realize they are losing their golpher. You will probably be able to pick these machines up for about 800.00, you just have to wait them out a bit. Happens all the time.