Automatic products international LCM3

Soulsurvivor0182

Hey, new to this forum and new to vending in general. I recently purchased a LCM3 for $100. Needing some help on getting it running and operation correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is all I know so far.

Unit has power

Display is working

Bill acceptor works

Spirals on top row turn in test mode..but slowly, thinking it should be much faster. Rest of the spirals below top row doesn't seem to be doing anything.  What would cause this to happen. I wouldn't think it would be all the motors are bad but once again I'm new and don't have a clue lol. Thanks for any insight.

IMG_20190406_084225.jpg

The motors could be bad if it sat outside or in extreme heat for a long time.  The grease in the motors can thicken.  Otherwise if you had a power supply problem it would affect all motor speeds but they would all be the same.  So if the issue varies from shelf to shelf it's more likely in the logic board.  If it varies from motor to motor then it's the motor.  If you have no idea what a machine is supposed to do then it could be your imagination.

To ensure that the logic board sees all of the motors (you indicated that some don't work) then on LCMs, before you close the door, you have to go in and out of the service mode 2-3 times to make sure that the total number of motors is displayed correctly more than once.  If the number is not accurate, 35 in your case, then you have shelf conectivity issues.

Do all the working motors only turn part way?  It might need a new board.  You should call a vending tech to look at it because if he tries a new board and that doesn't solve the problem then you know you have another problem.  Here is the manual: https://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/vending-machine-manuals/automatic-products-rmi/model-LCM3-4-snackshop-parts-manual.pdf

Check for a full 24v ac coming in to the logic board.  If you don't know how to do this then call someone to check it so you don't blow up your board.