Ethical Locators

Ethical Locator

Posted Image

**EDIT**

PRICES LISTED IN THIS THREAD ARE FOR AGREEMENTS MADE BEFORE APRIL 1ST 2008. ETHICAL LOCATORS NEW PRICING STRUCTURE FOR AGREEMENTS MADE ON APRIL 1ST OR AFTER CAN BE FOUND IN THE THREAD BELOW.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1332&forum_id=24

**END EDIT**

People have been asking for this so I will now offer it.  If you wish to save funds on locating and are willing to put in a little extra work Ethical Locators now offers telemarketing!  For forum members you will now be able to get locations for as low as $25 with a minimum of 11 locations ordered. $30 for orders of 10 or fewer.

We use the same databases we generate leads for our soda machine customers to find locations in any zip code you choose.  Then we call them and tell them about your project and if they want a machine we send you out to check out the spot and approve or decline it.

It couldn't be simpler!  Let me know if you are interested!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert,

What a fabulous offer! Thanks very much. I will definitely check you out next time I get several free machines. I am going to have a coke machine come free in a month so I may check you out on that as well. What do you get for a beverage account?

Steve

For Forum members I can probably do $250 for a coke standard location.  This means I will find locations that I could sell to Coca Cola according to their criteria.  Normally I charge $400 for this but I would also do that in person.

For $250 I do all the research and contact them over the phone, you just go to the place and say you like it or don't like it.  If you want them to sign something you would present the document to them upon installation.

• 4 weeks later...

YOU TALKIN' TO ME -

--I JUST LOVE ROB DINERO..

ANYWAYS STEVE,  NO THREAT HERE ....iamsotiny;) just need to get my feet wet after all............................................................................................................................................................................................smile

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Member pricing for bulk placements are as follows...

For forum members you will now be able to get locations for as low as $25 with a minimum of 11 locations ordered. $30 for orders of 10 or fewer.

Steve

• 1 month later...

I would be interested in talking with you i am looking for a locator of 16 bulk doublehead candy locations.  I see that you do $25 a piece if 10 or more and guarantee 14 or more a month in revenue.   How long is the guarantee in effect if we dont like the location.  Please email me at Edhines@hotmail.com  also what is your email address

Thanks

Ed

Ah!!! We have to be careful.  It is actually a federal trade policy violation to gaurantee income.  I don't do that.  What I do is replace a location for any reason up to one year later for half price.  You get to decide what the reason is and income certainly falls into the scope of the word "any".

Since you are going back to old pricing i will pass i cant be rushed in a decision of locations without doing some background research on your rep and company maybe next time.  As they say there are many locators but a GOOD one is hard to find.

thanks

Ed

I wont rush you.  I will still be here six months from now.  Honestly, there are a lot of locating companies that won't be.  I am growing so fast precisely because my customers get locations they actually want.  We have had some growing pains and sometimes customers have had to wait longer than they wanted to.  But since quite a few of our "competitors" do little better than rip out a page of the phone book and call it a location list even these vendors find they are better off waiting for us then paying someone else to rip them off.

I am not saying I am the only honest locator around.  What I am saying is you wont be sorry doing business with me even if I am raising my price $5.