"No Soliciting" signs

RikaKazak

So I've been working hard on growing my vending business, this year and have been locating to the best of my ability.  I've landed 17 new accounts so far this year :D

One thing I've noticed a lot of, is "no soliciting" stickers on business doors/strip mall walls, etc.  So far I've been ignoring the little signs, but respecting the large signs/when there's multiple signs.  How do you guys handle this?  Ignore all signs?  Respect all signs?  Something in between?

20 hours ago, RikaKazak said:

So I've been working hard on growing my vending business, this year and have been locating to the best of my ability.  I've landed 17 new accounts so far this year :D

One thing I've noticed a lot of, is "no soliciting" stickers on business doors/strip mall walls, etc.  So far I've been ignoring the little signs, but respecting the large signs/when there's multiple signs.  How do you guys handle this?  Ignore all signs?  Respect all signs?  Something in between?

I walk right past them. I have landed tons of accounts with those signs on the door/window and have yet to have someone say "Didn't you see that sign on the door?" If someone ever brings it up I'll say "sorry to bother you" and move on to the next business.  By the way, nice job on the 17 new accounts!!!

14 hours ago, gumball guy said:

I walk right past them. I have landed tons of accounts with those signs on the door/window and have yet to have someone say "Didn't you see that sign on the door?" If someone ever brings it up I'll say "sorry to bother you" and move on to the next business.  By the way, nice job on the 17 new accounts!!!

Thanks man :D  Been trying my best.

And thanks for the advice, I've asked 2 legit vending guys, and both have said, "ignore all of them, no one has ever said anything."  I'll just start ignoring them.

Put it this way, if they say golpher off you leave, no harm no foul. But if you get an account then that’s an account you other wise would not have gotten. Put it this way of your success rate is good enough there is no reason not to try.