Temperature issues Vendo SVE810

EUvend

Hi guys,

Today I checked on my Vendo SVE 810 machine and saw that the temperature at the top part was at 31.5Celsius, below at 4.5Celsius. This is not how I set it however. I've checked the errors and restarted the machine and there was nothing regarding the temperature sensors. I've tested the refrigerator as well and the test seemed to show there was no issue.

What is the best way to find my issue?

Thanks

Last time I had anything like that, the fan blade was off of my bevmax.  I'm not sure how or why, but it simply popped back in in that particular case but yes.... the temp sensor said the machine was cool but the cabinet was probably no less than 60 degrees.

On 4/21/2019 at 5:55 PM, cvending said:

It sounds like the evaporator fan may not be working. However that is quite a difference in temps

How do I check this? There is not much space to check..

On 4/22/2019 at 4:22 AM, AngryChris said:

Last time I had anything like that, the fan blade was off of my bevmax.  I'm not sure how or why, but it simply popped back in in that particular case but yes.... the temp sensor said the machine was cool but the cabinet was probably no less than 60 degrees.

Temp sensors are working just fine, they are providing the correct information, however it looks like the compressor is just not working, I don't here it turning on.

On 4/21/2019 at 5:55 PM, cvending said:

It sounds like the evaporator fan may not be working. However that is quite a difference in temps

I think this is the case, as it is cooling. I have no manual for repair for this machine, it is a Vendo G-Snack type SVE 810 modelnr. How would I go about repair?

If the compressor clicks on and off without starting or it turns right back off while the condenser fan remains running then you have a bad compressor which has to be replaced.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:38 AM, AZVendor said:

If the compressor clicks on and off without starting or it turns right back off while the condenser fan remains running then you have a bad compressor which has to be replaced. 

I don't think I fully understand what you mean, can you elaborate?

On 4/26/2019 at 2:15 PM, droopi said:

Just pull out the entire cooling deck and plug it in externally from the machine. 

I have no manual or whatsoever on the machine that points out the cooling deck and where it is powered from or how to remove it. Do you mean I have to remove it from the machine and then check it?