Jaga

Cotton candy machine question

Hi,

I'd like to buy a machine that "spins up" - so I would be able to make artistic shapes like this:

some of the Gold Medal videos I watch they do not seem to do this.

Any advice would be appreciated - thank you.

I don’t think there is a vending machine that will do that. There are cotton candy machines but they only make a regular ball on a stick.

Yes I suspect there are no vending machines that will do anything like that.  I am wondering what sort of machine they use in these videos.

1 hour ago, Jaga said:

Yes I suspect there are no vending machines that will do anything like that.  I am wondering what sort of machine they use in these videos.

I am no cotton candy aficionado but that looks like a standard cotton candy machine. I googled  "cotton candy machines"  and got a ton of results. Here is one:

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/carnival-king-ccm21e-cotton-candy-machine-with-21-stainless-steel-bowl-110v/382CCME21.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwwZrmBRA7EiwA4iMzBCFXUK_KZP4j5S3lgwWDf6Ah0XYozOXbUKSX5ObT6IURyDpQoN7fORoC8tcQAvD_BwE

I have found all kinds of machines for sale, but I am looking for one that can do what is shown in the videos.  I am unsure what to buy because of this.