Vendo 5.1 programming

Wanted to have two rows of Dew sell down evenly and tried to custom Space to Sales on one of these 5.1 boards today on location. I’m not the best on doing these but after a minute or two I usually get it figured out-Not today tho!

I’m wondering if the board is faulty or have I done something to cause my issue. It is assigning 4 columns to the top 4 buttons. I can go in and assign it (flashing) to one column and save it (button 4). Go through them after correcting them all to check my work and they are not saved. I had to leave it with the STS all jacked up and power down the board switch to not allow sales and will go back with a spare board just in case. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong on it or a way to reset the board?

If you're willing to leave button 10 unused on a 10 select machine (non-Coke) then follow this to slave columns 1 and 2 together to button 1:

Press the Service Mode button 6 times to see SSS on display.

Press Reset button (under the mode button) two times and display will show SSSS.

Now press selection 9 and this will set sel 1 to cols 1 & 2, sel 2 to col 3, sel 3 to col 5, etc., leaving selection 10 unused. 

Close the door to save the settings.

I don't see a need to do this since you can just put a MD label in two buttons, except you said you want them to sell evenly.  If you're selling enough MD to go through most of two columns already then you don't need to worry about expiration dates.  If you do need to worry about expiration dates then you aren't selling enough to dedicate to two columns of MD.

Doing the Custom STS as you were, you need to save by closing the door before checking your work.  After that, go to SSS and press any selection button to check your settings.

Edited by AZVendor

One row is not enough and 2 rows will be too many but now that it’s warming up they will use more. If I remember right this is a 9 select. Thanks for your help I was about to go crazy.  

Thanks Randy,

That worked and am glad that's done. 

Another issue the machine you may be able to help with- 

One selection does not work. It makes click sound from the board-I tried a different board and motor with the same result. Any thoughts on where the problem is?