Vahid Faal

I'm about to start a Vending business

Hi everyone. 

I have started to looking around for mor information about vending machines and came across a company called Snack4health. 

I've talked to them and they have offered me something that made me wonder. 

they asked for $7,000CAD for a vending machine and also a guaranteed prime location for  5 years. they want no other fees, no commission. Also, I have to buy at least 3 machines. the machines are new and pretty innovative. photo attached. 

This company offers healthy snacks and they already have many machines working. 

I will have a meeting with them soon enough but before that I wanted to make sure how does it sound to you guys. 

the locations will be in Toronto. and according to their estimation in worse case scenario each machine earns about $700 CAD. is that possible? like it will return my investment in scarcely a year. 

how does it sound to you guys?

Thanks 

you can also email me as well : faal.vahid@gmail.com

Thanks

new-healthy-vending.jpg

Search the term Biz-Op

Scam.

They are just waiting for a sucker like you to come along.  Over priced with likely sub-par imported machines.  You can do what they are doing yourself with a good used US-made machine that you can actually get support for and do the graphics yourself.  All this a more than 1/2 off the price they want.  On the other hand, don't do anything healthy and just get a used machine and go with it using normal vending products that people will actually buy at normal prices.

23 hours ago, AZVendor said:

They are just waiting for a sucker like you to come along.  Over priced with likely sub-par imported machines.  You can do what they are doing yourself with a good used US-made machine that you can actually get support for and do the graphics yourself.  All this a more than 1/2 off the price they want.  On the other hand, don't do anything healthy and just get a used machine and go with it using normal vending products that people will actually buy at normal prices.

Why should they do anything healthy

Fada These are not the way to go.  I can connect you to several people that purchased this stuff and now have them on Craigs List or ebay trying to get pennies on the dollar for the machines.  Not sure where you are located but you can email me or call 888-802-1410.  I will give you a list of vendors to talk with about these healthy offers.  No one here has any reason to mislead you.  I do not sell routes or equipment.