Biggest pull ever and turn downs

livinginthe80z

I pulled the biggest pot yet on my 2 heads I run of bulk candy machines yesterday! 68$ in 30 days. In one machine.I was shocked! When I seen both canisters bone dry I thought. Great someone has jiggled ALL the candy out. Then I opened it and BAM. Now I wish I would have filled it to the brim. Lol. After that high I went to the next location and as soon I a opened the door. I was asked to remove the candy machine because it was taking too much business from the full size snack/soda anrtes machine. I took it home opened it and there was 33 bucks in it. Considering I paid 25$ for the machine and I put 14 bucks of candy in it . I felt like I made out like a bandit. Got the machine back in good shape. Candy was still good inside. So I thought hey this little machine just paid for itself in 30 days! Not bad . I hate I lost the location. But I still got the machine. Winner in my book. I went to try to place the machine in the most popular bbq place in my city today and I got a half yes. The owner wanted to see the machine before I placed it. I brought it to him and he said he just didn’t have any room for it. And honestly I think he didn’t have a spot. I looked around and the place was packed. They have tables almost in the doorway when you come in. But I felt like maybe he could have squeezed it in somewhere. I offered him a 100$ visa gift card. And 20% commission and I was still turned down. Only reason I offered so much is because. That place is packed 7 days a week. I don’t think I have ever seen the parking lot empty in five years it’s been there. I felt like it was a winner.  Then I went to a tattoo shop nearby and it’s pretty popular as well I offered 50$ gift card. And was turned down. I’m kinda glad. I’m not sure the tattoo shop would have been a grand slam. It would have been a home run I’m sure.