5591 bottles getting stuck

Diving boards help, but products on the edge do that occasionally.  I have more trouble with it happening to bottles rather than cans, so I adjust products so cans are on the edges sometimes. 

Part number might be 80190364, there are at least two different sizes - longer ones for the top rows and shorter ones for the lower rows.

Link to an ebay listing (not mine)... https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIXIE-NARCO-BEV-MAX-2145-3561-5591-9-PRODUCT-STABILIZERS-Free-Ship/130939201170?hash=item1e7c95a692:g:0OwAAOxy4fVTEpZ7&frcectupt=true

Make sure you aren't using any shims with Gatorade and can shims only for 12 oz and 16 oz cans as well as 16-16.9 oz bottles.  Gatorade will also gets stuck in outboard selections even with no shims so don't put them there.  Then you need the diving boards as mentioned on all but the bottom 2 shelves.  A light spray of food grade silicone on each slide will also help.

I did some testing today and noticed that the Gatorade’s are getting stuck on every 3rd or 4th vend.  My Gatorade are on my 4th row, the 3rd Gatorade hits the gate on the 5th row and gets stuck.

Make sure your machine is properly level. 1/8” tilt backward doesn’t sound like much but gravity always pulls in the same direction.