DN501e pop machine display

sbb

The power cord got unplug by accident last night and when they plug it back in the display said 99.95 and then went blank and does not work now.  When we unplug the machine and plug it back in we can hear the bill validator making a little noise.  The light on the front of the machine and the compressor are working.  We checked the barrel fuse on the bottom of the door.  We put in a new battery.  Any other ideas of what it might be or what to try?

The 99.95 display tells you that the machinne has lost its programming.Y ou say the compressor and lights are working. Does the machine accept money? If so, you have either a bad display or a bad connection to the display.  Try unplugging the display and then plugging it back in. Power up and see it it returns

Bad display board or harness (much less likely) or a bad logic board.  If it doesn't accept any money that could be the lost prices and no display means you can't program the prices now.  It could also be bad board.

Can you show me a picture of what the display board looks like?  Also where might I find a board?

I am not a vending expert and we are trying to keep our machines running at work that we bought at an auction and have been working pretty good most of the time.:rolleyes:

Thanks for all the help!

Remove your current display board and find the part number on it. You will also need to replace the lithium battery on the circuit board since it lost it's memory.  You can get the parts from Vendors Exchange.

When I was looking for the display board model I noticed that the light is out on the light gray box next the bill validator.  I took the connection at the bottom and took it apart and then plug it back together and the validator made a noise like it was cycling, but the red light on the box did not come on.  Am I still needing a display board or is it something else?

Thanks!

mag50b.thumb.jpg.1050a14017a38c90aa15db328a16a21b.jpg

The validator cycles because it has power from the machine but the red light is out because it's disabled by the machine.  This means you have a bad logic board with so many things not working.