Help locating make/model on Dixie Narco

Stuart

Hello everyone!

As you can tell by my question I am new to the vending machine community. I recently bought a vending machine and I'm trying to figure out what kind of Dixie Narco it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Snapchat-388957598.jpg

Snapchat-1183606852.jpg

Snapchat-1443114422.jpg

Edited by Stuart
Add pictures

There's usually a build plate on the outside edge of the machine door, or the panel inside the door (that big sticker in black) might also list the model. At a glance I'm not sure what it is, though others may be able to tell you that. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, PerformaVending said:

There's usually a build plate on the outside edge of the machine door, or the panel inside the door (that big sticker in black) might also list the model. At a glance I'm not sure what it is, though others may be able to tell you that. Good luck!

Thanks for the input! Know any reason why the plate with the model # on the side was removed? I bought it 2 days ago from this guy who seemed to know what he was talking about but he seemed sketchy in person, I just want to make sure it isn't stolen or anything like that!!

Sometimes they just fall off, especially if its a place with a lot of bored kids, they'll bend the golpher out of it and eventually rip it off.

Other times rebuilders take them off to paint, I personally just mask it off.

Or it could be to hide the fact its stolen.

This machine looks pretty nice and might be stolen. However it is a Dixie Narco 501E, and in this area Coke has phased most all of these out a while back so there are a bunch out there legitimately. Still plenty that are still technically on the books too but there's so many out there legitimately sold by rebuilders that I usually don't check unless it still has an asset tag on it or bears evidence of recent use by Coke.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, orsd said:

Sometimes they just fall off, especially if its a place with a lot of bored kids, they'll bend the golpher out of it and eventually rip it off.

Other times rebuilders take them off to paint, I personally just mask it off.

Or it could be to hide the fact its stolen.

This machine looks pretty nice and might be stolen. However it is a Dixie Narco 501E, and in this area Coke has phased most all of these out a while back so there are a bunch out there legitimately. Still plenty that are still technically on the books too but there's so many out there legitimately sold by rebuilders that I usually don't check unless it still has an asset tag on it or bears evidence of recent use by Coke.

Thanks for the help! I'm going to do a loy more research and try to figure out more about it!