Can someone help me?

Gumball Wizard

I have two oak vistas. I bought the 850 count box of gumballs from sams. My problem is sometimes the you put a quarter in and no gumball comes out then other times two gumballs come out on one quarter. What do I do to fix this? 

Also why do websites say that certain counts of gumballs fit certain wheels? What does the amount of them coming in a box have to do with their size?  Like a website will say " this wheels fits 900ct, 850ct, 800ct.

Does the ct stand for count? If so what does that have to do with size?

Is there a website that breaks down indepth info about gumball machines? Every site I have seen is just very broad. 

I believe the higher the count, the smaller the gumball. If you take a certain size box and fill it with 850 GB, then the same box could fit 900 GB's if the GB's were smaller. I don't know the different sizes off hand, I only use the 850 ct ones, which are roughly the size of a bouncy ball or close to 1". If you're having a dispensing issue, it could mean you have a small disc under your gumball wheel that needs to come out, or maybe you need one there, which acts as a spacer to let just one GB in at a time.  I've never had the issue your speaking of and I have plenty of oaks, 300's 450's vistas etc. Try uploading a picture, or hopefully someone else comes with a better answer. 

Make sure your wheel is timed correctly. Every time you put a quarter in and turn the handle one full turn one of the three holes in the gumball wheel should be directly over the chute. If it has a regular gumball wheel 850 count (1 inch) is what you need to use.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:10 PM, gumball guy said:

Make sure your wheel is timed correctly. Every time you put a quarter in and turn the handle one full turn one of the three holes in the gumball wheel should be directly over the chute. If it has a regular gumball wheel 850 count (1 inch) is what you need to use.

This was the problem. You are the man!