Cannot Identify Model

Tatsumi

I found this machine laying around my grandfathers hoard heap. It runs/gets cold, and has decently does everything required to dispense drinks. However, the last plug in/use when testing it must have broken something with its coin exchanger unit. Now that I want to fix and clean this thing up for regular use, I cannot, for the life of me, find the serial and model number on this machine what-so-ever! Anyone have any ideas? It uses a mars mc 5800 changer, and was hoping to find an upgrade/suitable replacement for that.

image4.thumb.jpg.e16ad1ec2103f5fec92c6060b09f9ec2.jpg

image0.jpg

Edited by Tatsumi

39 minutes ago, lacanteen said:

I want to say it's a Choice Vend circa 1970s. Been out of business for decades. A picture of the big decal on the inner door would help. 

Its faded and repainted over, and looks to say.. "Mr. Pure Thirst Quenchers ToGo".. Im not sure what that even is lol..

It's a dinosaur Cavalier machine.  I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole.  No parts available for the last 25 years and no manuals.  A very problematic vend mechanism will make you hate the machine.  Best for a scrap yard, especially since you can't get a T- or L- handle for it.