Troubleshooting royal vendor 660

Sorasworld

Hello everyone in the vending world.I am having trouble with my vending machine.I hope someone who has time can answer my question.I currently am trying to figure out the vending machine below.It has 8 buttons but 12 columns.Currently the first and second button vend from the same column.Is there a way to correct that?

Screenshot_2019-08-21-17-29-14.png

space to sales allows you to program buttons to columns another words you have a product that sells more than others, you can put it in 4 columns but only take up 2 of the 8 buttons instead of 4 buttons out of 8, and allows you to put more selections into the machine

STS is where to set it up, check for a manual online if needed otherwise it should be on the inside of the door.

• Thanks 1

open PDF file and find space to sales section... Royal developed a great system for allocating space inside the machine for the most popular drinks, that's why there are more columns than selection buttons.

Edited by EastWest
  • Thanks 1

And that is an old Coke machine, they always set the first 2 selections together for coca-cola, both vending from the same (usually 3) columns, so the machine never runs out of coke.  You can set all 8 selections to different columns and double up on the better sellers....

• Thanks 1