Key Master, Balloon Buster or Barber Cut Lite: Which would you choose?

brendio

I have a chance for a new venue with a range of machines. Along with the usual cranes, and a basketball game, I am looking at a Key Master style game. Any tips or preferences between Key Master, Balloon Buster or Barber Cut Lite? I can get the Balloon Buster and the Barber Cut cheaper than the Key Master. Just wondering if the Key Master is worth the extra, and are the other novelties or still solid earners.

It will be my first such game.

I have had all 3 of these and the Keymaster always out earned the other ones. If I could find another one I would buy it and replace a machine I have out. The Keymaster I had never broke and ran 5+ years being on 24x7. I sold it between locations though to buy something else and because it had like 500-600k in the meter.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brmorr said:

I have had all 3 of these and the Keymaster always out earned the other ones. If I could find another one I would buy it and replace a machine I have out. The Keymaster I had never broke and ran 5+ years being on 24x7. I sold it between locations though to buy something else and because it had like 500-600k in the meter.

Thanks for that. It sounds like it is worth the extra, then, for a key master.

I've had keymasters and balloon busters sit side by side...and the keymaster always did better.  No idea why (same prizes, same prices, etc.) but it just does better.  I think the balloon buster looks a little "cheap" compared to the keymaster.

I 2nd the keymasters never break down.  I'm still yet to have a single issue with a keymaster.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RikaKazak said:

I've had keymasters and balloon busters sit side by side...and the keymaster always did better.  No idea why (same prizes, same prices, etc.) but it just does better.  I think the balloon buster looks a little "cheap" compared to the keymaster.

I 2nd the keymasters never break down.  I'm still yet to have a single issue with a keymaster.

Make sure to get an authentic Keymaster. Not a chinese ripoff one that they cloned to look like one. There are differences between them.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...