AP123

LittleWing

I have an AP123 with USA Technologies G-10S on board. When I run a diagnostics report online (on the USA Technologies website) for this machine I get a long report about each and every item on the machine being sold out at the same time everyday. This is not the case for my other beverage machine with a G-10S. Both machines are filled with product. I don't understand what the report is trying to communicate or what changes I should make to prevent this false alert. Any help would be appreciated. 

Here is an example:

Device Location Make/Model Alert Date Alert Type Alert Detail
KG380248100  Store AP123 (123) 10/18/2019 08:50:02 AM EDT Product Sold Out Product #151 is sold out.

• 2 months later...

Lacanteen,

Thanks for your help. I presume you mean "software revision" (as found on the MIS menu) when you reference firmware in the response above? However which of the four revisions are you referring to? For example the code P030 L04.00 C117 C217 tells me the software revision for the:

Microprocessor,

Flash Memory Chip (Microprocessor),

Flash Memory Food Driver (Cab 1),

Flash Memory Food Driver (Cab 2). 

How does one update the firmware, if it is not at this level 5.24 or higher?

For other's future reference, the configuration menu is located using the Help Index (F1) and scrolling thru the selections until reaching "configuration menu" within the Help Index. Use AP 123 manual pg. 4.02 and 4.10 for reference.

Your firmware number will be show when you first power the machine up.  That chip is replaceable on the main logic board and should have a label on it.  You will not do anything with any food driver board chips.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Firmware is 5.25 as shown on what AP123 called the Flash Memory chip in the manual. Any thoughts on if a complete Reset of the machine would fix this issue? It takes some time to re-enter all of the data again, but if it fixes the DEX alerts I am receiving it would be seem to be worth it.

• 1 month later...