LYPC Proline misvending

parzval

I keep having misvending on a pair of LYPC Prolines vending 1" Dubble Bubble.  The gumballs like to "tent" up over the wheel so no product drops in. Is this typical?  Is there something I should do?  I've got the wheel all the way open, but as I mention the problem seems to be the gumballs aren't even dropping down to the wheel as they wedge up above it creating a void at the wheel.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! Josh

Edited by parzval

When you say “all the way open” it suggests to me that you are using a candy wheel, not a gum wheel (candy wheels have triangular cutouts, gum wheels have circular cutouts)

If so, your problem stems from the lack of a stir spring on the candy wheel, which allows bridging to occur.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:23 PM, parzval said:

I keep having misvending on a pair of LYPC Prolines vending 1" Dubble Bubble.  The gumballs like to "tent" up over the wheel so no product drops in. Is this typical?  Is there something I should do?  I've got the wheel all the way open, but as I mention the problem seems to be the gumballs aren't even dropping down to the wheel as they wedge up above it creating a void at the wheel.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! Josh

The issue is the machines. Those are badly built machines. Do a temp fix on it and start buying better machines for the future and you will not have these issues.