Jump to content

Credit Card reader block off plate - what is it called


Recommended Posts

I am trying to find this metal plate can someone tell me what its called ? Its a black rectangle metal plate that covers the credit card? reader hole above the bill validator. Photo attached.  Vendo 721 live display. Vendo parts diagram call this a "DBV PLUG " but I cant find anyone else referring to it as such.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...