Genesis Go 380 Bill Validator Issue

Drcpwen

I'm having a problem with my Genesis go 380 Bill validator. I just purchased a refurbished one from Capital Vending. It's a ICT DC 12 volt pulse. The model number is A6-II.  It accepts some Bills but eventually fails with a three flashing LED light code which is sensor failure.  It failed one time after only 3 bills and it's accepted as many as seventy before failing. Is it a problem with the validator or possibly my dip switch configuration? I currently have the dip switches all turn to off except for number 7 is on.  I'm not at all familiar with these pulse validators.

I also have a brand new ICT DC 12 volt pulse model number L70-US600i.  It does not accept any bills and is flashing twice where you put the bill in. That error code is "disable".  This unit has two sets of dip switches. One of them is a 10-count switch and all of the switches are in the off position except for 5 6 and 7. It has another four position dip switch and all of them are in the off position.

Can anyone help me get either one of these validator is working?

Thanks in advance.

Danny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 6:43 PM, Corvus Corax said:

I would do what most people do, use the Genesis until it starts screwing up, then replace it with an AP, AMS, National, Wittern, ...

I need a machine that's 30 inches wide or less.  Can you recommend a brand and model that fits those specs?  Thenl only reason why I bought the Genesis is becuase it met that requirement.   I usually stick to DN, USI and Royal.  This is my only combo.

If you can find a refrigerated 3-wide (USI or AMS) and set it up to sell cans/bottles then you could try that.  Why do you need a combo for such a small space though??  It would have to be a killer location for me to stress over such a space constraint.