Vendo 720 not dispensing cans or bottles.

Sorasworld

Hello everyone

I am hoping someone help me with a question I have. I own a vendo 720 soda machine and it is not dispensing correctly. When I put a can or a bottle it doesn't work. Both will vend out on the second vend. Is there anyone who can help me figure out my problem?

is the 720 same as the 721? if it is then there should be sliders underneath, if you're doing cans 4 deep, the sliders should be all the way out, for the bottle it should be all the way in. if the setup is not with sliders and is similar to a vmax 540, then you should have plastic pieces, if im correct the black ones are for bottles 20oz, the 16oz bottle has its own, and so does the can, the instructions should be printed on the inside of the door, took me a while to learn and customize it, finally learning that no matter what i do the 16oz waters will always get stuck, you can only fill half way, which means you'll have to have more than 1 line of water.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Corvus Corax said:

I agree. BTW I never had any luck vending 4 deep in anything but a Royal 650/660.

Royals can't go 4-deep.  You can only go 2-deep in front and rear columns which is technically not the same as 4-deep.  The V21 series will go 4-deep all day long without issue in my experience.  I have read that the vmax such as the 720 will do 4-deep but it requires some modification.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

v721 or the v21 by vendo is an awesome machine, does not require any modifications, never needs service or any repair, there is one fuse that might blow, but that'll almost never happen if the machine shorts out, the GFI on the plug will kick in

On 12/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, AngryChris said:

Royals can't go 4-deep.  You can only go 2-deep in front and rear columns which is technically not the same as 4-deep.  The V21 series will go 4-deep all day long without issue in my experience.  I have read that the vmax such as the 720 will do 4-deep but it requires some modification.

For me the 720 is a 4 deep in theory machine. Pretty much everything has to be perfect, clean chute that allows cans to slide easy, and new gage bars that are straight as an arrow.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, orsd said:

For me the 720 is a 4 deep in theory machine. Pretty much everything has to be perfect, clean chute that allows cans to slide easy, and new gage bars that are straight as an arrow.

I'll take your word for it.  I'm only using 720's for bottles because they seem pretty flawless at it.