Anybody Have Pink Ribbon Boxes they Want to Sell?

verdigirl

• 1 month later...

Hi - I'm new here, I think I sent you a PM as well...  But, I just had bunch of Pink Ribbon boxes manufactured and am currently selling them on eBay.  They're the cheapest on there and they're really nice in person.  They come with the lollipop inserts as well if you want to use them.  Just search 'Candy Honor Donation Boxes' on eBay and you'll see them (not sure if I am allowed to post a link on here).  They're pink in color and I am selling them in quantities of 5, 12, 25, 55, and 100.  Let me know if you have any questions!

12 hours ago, TheDinx said:

Hi - I'm new here, I think I sent you a PM as well...  But, I just had bunch of Pink Ribbon boxes manufactured and am currently selling them on eBay.  They're the cheapest on there and they're really nice in person.  They come with the lollipop inserts as well if you want to use them.  Just search 'Candy Honor Donation Boxes' on eBay and you'll see them (not sure if I am allowed to post a link on here).  They're pink in color and I am selling them in quantities of 5, 12, 25, 55, and 100.  Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm assuming that you have Trademark permission and are a registered and licensed Charitable Representative for Candy for a Cure in order to make your own boxes to sell on Ebay.  

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, but I’m also wondering how you can sell these as pink ribbon without an affiliation. Also, the boxes I see which I believe are yours are more expensive than Sheridan’s, which are the only type mint boxes I will buy new or used, and even then I make sure sheridan has an accurate count of how many of their boxes I have placed because I want the charity to get their money.    Again, thank you, but not what I’m looking for. 

Everyone seems to be trying to sell boxes, be careful with this. You don’t know where your donation are going. Buy a good box and personally give to local charities. We need to keep our business clean. There are people in need you walk past every day. You don’t need to send it to another state.

19 hours ago, flintflash said:

I'm assuming that you have Trademark permission and are a registered and licensed Charitable Representative for Candy for a Cure in order to make your own boxes to sell on Ebay.  

You’ve assumed correct on one part.  I did indeed contact Candy for a Cure beforehand to make sure that what I was doing was legal and allowed by them.  I did not however ask about the breast cancer research ribbon trademark - I’m guessing that’s what you are referring to.  This is a learning process for me.  I’m just trying to help people in need and if I can make money as well by doing so, that’s a great thing in my opinion.

15 hours ago, Harvending said:

Everyone seems to be trying to sell boxes, be careful with this. You don’t know where your donation are going. Buy a good box and personally give to local charities. We need to keep our business clean. There are people in need you walk past every day. You don’t need to send it to another state.

I assumed that the money collected would be donated by the collector to whichever breast cancer charity they decide.  My boxes in no way are linked back to myself.  I don’t understand the be careful aspect of buying my boxes.  Sorry if I am coming off rude!