Which AP do I sell?

Snickers

Got a small account that we declined to do full service on. They want to buy one from us and self fill. It has to be a small cabinet and I have 2 that will work. AP 5000 with INOne board and a LCM1 euro door with stock MDB board. 
We don’t DEX Or pre-kit but who knows maybe someday we might.
Both machines are super clean. 
I’m leaning towards letting the 5000 go. 

Thoughts?

If you do prekit, you'd really want to replace the board in the LCM because you'll never receive cash sales data through telemetry.  That only matters if you actually use telemetry.  Any software can give predictions (although not very accurate) from historical sales from any machine.  The AP 5000 is ready to give all data with the inone board but, in my opinion, you'd be far better off letting the 5000 go simply because it's older and offers no advantages over the LCM in my opinion, except for the fact that you added an inone board to it.

What about a shallow depth 6000 with VE board or a stock LCM?

We have several of each and if I’m in this scenario again it will be between these 2 machines which do you all suggest I keep?

Personally I like the LCMs. They are of cheaper construction is why I ask. Hence the name (Low Cost Machine).