Product price

TomZ

I have a bevmax  drop 2145 with 5591 update control board w/dex and credit card reader. The soda machine worked good and correctly reported all cash sales amounts, including credit card sales. 2 weeks ago the cooling system went bad and was replaced with a new system. Right after the cooling system was replaced I noticed incorrect cash sales amounts on my sales reports, for example; a soda drink of $1.25 was showing up on the cash sales report as $568.11, or $1.10 for an item priced at $2.35, or some other price that has noting to do with the actual product pricing. Also, the machine kept showing credit amount after each vend was completed. My technician said it may be caused by the credit card reader, so few days ago I disconnected the card reader from the telemeter and ran some cash test vends. The cash sales were correctly picked up by the telemeter and reported in the cash sales report. I then replaced the card reader (USA Tech product) and ran some cash test vends with the replaced card reader and the cash sales report also looked good with no pricing problems. But yesterday the same pricing report problem occurred again; 3 items priced at $2.35 each showed up as .85 each on the cash sales report. I have no idea what is causing this. Thank you in advance for your input.     

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you AZVendor.

I disconnected the sensor and disabled all programming having to do with the sensor. This stopped the pricing and customer credit problems. Now I am having issues with sold out products. My USATech diagnostic report shows sold out on number of products. When on service site I make a selection on the machine and the display shows product sold out whereas products are actually not sold out. I go to the service mode for error massages and I see no error massages. I get out of the service mode and the sold out indicator on products goes away. How can I get sold out error when the sensor harness is disconnected and sensor is disabled? This just makes no sense.