BevMax dropping product

I have a number of bevmax machines, but recently some of them have become problems for dropping product into the bottom of the machine.  I can't seem to replicate the issue when I am there, but I come in to find bottles laying in the bottom, sometimes blocking the delivery arm movement.  Any suggestions for troubleshooting or maintenance? 

Only one tip comes to mind right now.  Make sure there is nothing sticky under the home switch.  A tiny speck of syrup could be enough to slow it down, make the cup barely be a little low, and cause the bottle to tilt (but not go into the cup) and dry vend.  The customer tries another selection but the vertical axis knocks the tilted bottle out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

I have a number of bevmax machines, but recently some of them have become problems for dropping product into the bottom of the machine.  I can't seem to replicate the issue when I am there, but I come in to find bottles laying in the bottom, sometimes blocking the delivery arm movement.  Any suggestions for troubleshooting or maintenance? 

6 hours ago, AngryChris said:

Only one tip comes to mind right now.  Make sure there is nothing sticky under the home switch.  A tiny speck of syrup could be enough to slow it down, make the cup barely be a little low, and cause the bottle to tilt (but not go into the cup) and dry vend.  The customer tries another selection but the vertical axis knocks the tilted bottle out.

ST,  I have the same issue...Always the same selection (E 3,4,5) but I can NEVER replicated the problem!

AC, What and Where is the 'Home' switch?

There is also a piece that clips over the front of the picker cup. This prevents the bottle from tipping before it gets fully into the picker cup. D&S  Vending and Vendors Supply both carry them. As the others have stated you need to keep the rails wiped clean so the bottles slide freely into the cup.

• Like 1