Repurposing machine into gun cabinet

ERager84

I have a Royal Vending RVCC660-9 Coke machine me and my dad are using as a neat man cave gun cabinet. The racks and compressor and all that have been removed but the main bundle of wires into the door has been cut. I haven't had much luck trying to find a wiring diagram so we can try and get power back up to the controller (we really just want the lights to work). Is there a common place to find these wiring schematics? 

I found ones for the G3 Royal Vending has on their website but I have no clue if this is still the same wiring set up as the one we have. I am going to compare pictures I took of the controller to the one in the G3 manual to see if they are similar.

Does the controller handle the lights or are they wired separately and we can ignore the controller all together?

Thanks for any help!

Eric

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ERager84 said:

I have a Royal Vending RVCC660-9 Coke machine me and my dad are using as a neat man cave gun cabinet. The racks and compressor and all that have been removed but the main bundle of wires into the door has been cut. I haven't had much luck trying to find a wiring diagram so we can try and get power back up to the controller (we really just want the lights to work). Is there a common place to find these wiring schematics? 

I found ones for the G3 Royal Vending has on their website but I have no clue if this is still the same wiring set up as the one we have. I am going to compare pictures I took of the controller to the one in the G3 manual to see if they are similar.

Does the controller handle the lights or are they wired separately and we can ignore the controller all together?

Thanks for any help!

Eric

Unfortunately if the motors and deck are missing even if you get the board and display wired up all it will say is Sold Out or Error.

As for the lights I would just wire up your own leds, or stick a led shop light in there. It’s a pretty common mod for machines in service as the stock flouresents can be a bit hard to get. Also they are energy hogs, I think the Coke high outputs are over 100W.

Edited by orsd
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, edward said:

I turned a USI snack machine into a huge toolbox on wheels.

I think it's cool to see what people can do to repurpose things.

Old snacks make great lock boxes. Gut the entire thing completely and rivet sheet metal over the front.

• 10 months later...

I did the same with this guy here. I just put in LEDs. I will eventually take the front apart and try to adjust the bottom right one. To me, for my first conversion, I'm happy with it but, I know I will continue to tinker with it! (I just finished this one last night.

A9IEq__RinhTwykUs3seldhIgz-vWbwNq2D7_d4vW5za7WZtlXXoANDHvQEmdPBt9u3rhyw-xTAq5yAHWtrsWOmR5LmW0pnSeHcIrxXqgAEf03qyxwnF1q3ve_8s_UQry0FSB-cL1YhCL3hNrGXNcif_Aak4wnX1Wrjy-1pRGtHZH-my7afQwsU4ZSmrwxwtBjfIEkCJ-ULajJTmevVfKG9bEvxWiRxaQYRCLDeCI6ZH7J86l_ni7aRBQyaieT-Xdn-RHT6IETtUxBw4xm13D1wNxR6OtecmdoEJ5XCj3OWDMclksE6uR7OMyQWNXUQRavRg39SXi8kX-DiU10M8G2neUOjx9tkUSHGGindRcLEmrGmSPw-85iOLMSY9gXYLpBtJMHKPrDBFJ9kKVMLqsq3gXVj7t0pv6rxX0qlxJodliu3djvemSJGY6wonn0lbeFd0X5e5IpKvugOAHKEbGNwMahUbSs4JdV0Ewm-fgl3VZYxy_496qKHdcdLJ_VLOynlUg2PbsvJ9UzYy6bvIqcsc9qHc87CbGkwMXD_k4e4ilEQ03xt00ItMmiGQxYEsHDfvYV2fu3EyxBCbKewtCvwTZGTgZkcy9lOhhpD9m7haNFP9QDeA77T321hgp3vgizUznOHWsdo7nk7P8lj8zbGIZbpBrSBPp1hTPjkr3AeMc9N8jHrOxp9C85x1qw=w528-h937-no?authuser=0

E0w6j3jO_Kh7udt5wWmQVntvR9me2RdhUN7dRRwjj3nEsyhr1alRpHpgQta8UfLq2A1MfJpE-VMEXITWHPHeVW0JHiNaO9lE3Lxs-QLTpJxn0l_iTFj9juHRzqY5UsQCxL0OVYvliyCF8Ww0NbAewEr6VUVJvXbhHx_uq09BpLDkeKLx3VADbaPyyTCLwLUQwh5I_ootFrU8SWlqjSvP0aNZneSEl5cK7uJrVcABIx0ToFrvH9nPKzsjwHKgq9V0A1U9mSu_JTlAX4rgFRSrnRpWukmE_1KhotLAB1LRaxt-5MOeV6iwnf1M6qD_9Q0_XDmoEB6_66tDEGVmKm28GQZIGYL5raT1uf_aK5ZbWIVi5lRcg8797pj74bhsJt55ecOgeWaVKdHLiZC1_2tgB8Z56Ll7v1VHSJ21NRWKnBSAHXHWsnUveUPrOw0w9b2Uxasmlgv6r1fjy0RxTVD8dh6gA1kG3101JosPJZDqopp_3iqEba-tgjW9ItOPfvTLKKxM_zMDt9WVMEu3OSPtJRCHFkEeNdPTBfVVNT4LJCERYgz6BQDow2n3CHaSqyfVMs1Ss0I9nti9p0-sUmwVeVkJSXQidMQoIwy5HnGJCVMJ4eazyP0OnVkfzcurcOi3bMviBOfkFcBp_gdGK7f_dgbPX2jflKuzyLE-okNu7jUAyzmVn1Ii9-Md7M5GQg=w528-h937-no?authuser=0