Coin chute decals

RikaKazak

I bought a 3 way sticker machine used off of craigslist that was set for .75.  I run my stickers at .50, so I changed the 4 way greenwald coin chutes to .50.  (I had extra spacers from a broken down coin operated dryer)

Question:  Where do I get the 50 cent sticker decals that go on the front of the coin slide?  I know I can make my own (if I don't find them) but I think the red/white decals look NICE!  (I've found every other variant of the decal online, 75 cents, $1.00, $2.50, etc. etc. but I can't find the 50 cent one....I need 3 of them in total)

Edited by RikaKazak

I was able to find an answer, and thought I'd share incase anyone in the future has the same issue.  I ordered through partsISP...the decals are cheap (70 cents each) but the shipping and handling was KILLER....$14!  So I wouldn't necessarily do it in the future for 3 stickers, but if you need to redo a BUNCH of machines (like 50+ or something) then maybe it'd make sense.

I run a LOT of my tattoos at .75 and have been for 17 years...I don't do stickers because they don't sell for me anymore. With the cost of tattoos and shipping you will need to go to .75 eventually to make any real money. It's funny, when I started 17 years ago I started right off the bat at most tattoos at .75 and all 2" at .75 and all 1" at .50...other vendors thought I was crazy. I had the foresight if I was buying brand new equipment now I don't want to have to turn around in a few years and buy all new coin mechs for these machines. VERY glad I did. 17 years later I still see competitors running 2" at .50 and 1" at .25...I wonder why they even bother operating a business. If I was starting out right now in this business (which BTW I would never try to start a bulk vending business today) I would be doing 2" at $1 and most 1" at .75